The privacy is a key topic for EARSC and it’s affiliated websites. eomall.eu fulfils the General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as GDPR (UE 2016/679). EARSC do not share or sale your personal data to third parties. Your personal data may be store as long as you have an eoMALL account plus six months.
eoMALL.eu is owned and maintained by:
European Association of Remote Sensing Companies
Rue Beranger 26, 1190, Brussels
AISB No. 0447.243.442
VAT BE 0447243442
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files which are generated on the computer, smartphone, tablet or any other device of the User when accessing a webpage and which allows the owner of webpage to store or recover certain information about browsing performed from the equipment.
Type of cookies
Below we offers information about the types of cookies and their purpose:
Types of cookies according to the entity which manages them:
According to which is the entity managing the equipment or domain from where the cookies are sent and where the data obtained is treated, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are the ones that are sent to the user’s terminal from www.eomall.eu
- Third party cookies: These are cookies which are sent to the user’s terminal from equipment or a domain which is not managed by EARSC, but by another entity which treats the data obtained through the cookies. As these are third parties which proceed with implementing the cookies, blocking and uninstalling the cookies is regulated by the third party’s specific conditions and mechanisms.
Types of cookies according to the length of time that they remain active on the terminal
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to gather and store data while the user accesses a webpage. These cookies are stored on the terminal until the user’s browsing session finalises.
- Persistent cookie: These are a type of cookies in which data continue to be stored on the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a definite period by the entity responsible for the cookie, and this can last from some minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Technical cookies: These are the cookies which allow the user to browse the website or the platform and to use the different options or services existing there such as, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, using security elements while browsing or storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sounds or sharing content through social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Youtube. These can be session and persistent cookies.
- Personalised cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, for example, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and also perform measurements and statistical analyses on our users’ use of our website. To do so, the browsing on our website is analysed with the goal of improving it.
- Publicity cookies: These cookies allow the management, in as an effective way as possible, of the publicity spaces that may be included on our website.
- Behavioural publicity cookies: These cookies store information of the users’ behaviour obtained through continued observation. Thanks to these, we can know the internet browsing habits and show you publicity related with your browsing profile.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your equipment through the configuration of options on your internet browser. In the case that you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser it is possible that you cannot access some services and that your experience on our website can become less satisfactory.
On the following links you have all the information available to configure or deactivate your cookies on your browser:
Collection and processing of personal data
Data given by users via eoMALL.eu by using the contact form on the website will be processed by EARSC and include the following registration data; an email address, name, surname, company and market of interest. By doing so you accept to receive information related to the eoMALL. In addition EARSC has the right to use this data to contact the user by using the data provided. The registration data is under the responsibility of the user who create the account.
- To provide true, accurate and complete information about their identity and update the registration data so that it remains true, accurate and complete.
- Being responsible, in all cases, for the veracity of the data provided, while EARSC reserves the right to exclude any user who has provided false information from the registered services, without prejudice to other actions stipulated by law.
- Filling in the relevant form, you expressly authorise EARSC to share this information with other GDRP compliant entities which share the objective to promote the EO services industry, the use of its products and services. You will be informed each time such permission is given.
EARSC may process the registration data to operate the eomall.eu platform and to communicate with you. The legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest pursued by EARSC.
Whether the user is registered or not, EARSC may collect data about your navigation on eomall.eu hereinafter called Navigation data that may include the following:
- IP address
- Geographic location
- Referral page or link
- Landing page
- Pages views and duration
- Navigation paths
- Exiting page
- Web browser and version
- Device type and Device brand
- New/returning user
EARSC may process Navigation data to monitor and improve the website and analyse (e.g. performing aggregate statistics, server diagnoses and troubleshooting and access logs). The legal basis for this processing is the purpose of the legitimate interest pursued by EARSC.
EARSC may collect the information you provide to contact us hereinafter referred to as Enquiry data. EARSC may process Enquiry data to interact with you and to monitor the performance of the interaction between EARSC and non-member. The legal basis for this processing is the purpose of the legitimate interest pursued by EARSC.
EARSC may process any of the personal data mentioned in this notice to send you a news-letter. The legal basis for this processing is the consent.
EARSC may process any of the personal data mentioned in this notice for administrative or legal procedure. The legal basis for this processing is the purpose of the legitimate interest pursued by EARSC.
Under Law, user has rights regarding its personal data. EARSC invites you to read the original text,
(http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=uriserv:OJ.L_.2016.119.01.0001.01.ENG&toc=OJ:L:2016:119:TOC) to have a detailed view.
Related to eomall.eu web site, some of the personal data rights:
- Access to data: an individual has the right to get confirmation from EARSC as to whether or not EARSC is using its personal data, in which case, he/she is granted the right to access it;
- Rectification data: an individual can ask to rectify any inaccurate personal data stored;
- Right to be forgotten: an individual can request that EARSC erase any personal data about him/her;
- Receive data in structured way: an individual can ask to receive its data if any in a structure way;
- Withdraw consent: an individual can withdraw its consent.
You can exercise your right by writing to European Association of Remote Sensing Companies, rue de la Loi 26, 1040, Brussels, Belgium or emailing at email@example.com, stating the reference “Data Protection”.
This web site and the content, services and elements integrated therein are owned or controlled by EARSC and are protected, without any limitations, by the European Union laws of intellectual and industrial property, in particular European Parliament and Council Directive 2004/48/EC, dated 29 April 2004, concerning measures and procedures to ensure respect for intellectual property rights, the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) and any other international treaties and agreements that may be applicable. To this end, all the information, activities, products and own or third-parties miscellaneous services offered through the web site are considered as content.
EARSC is the exclusive owner of all intellectual, industrial and similar property rights that may apply to the web site. All rights over any content, services or other elements incorporated into the web site are reserved in favour of the EARSC or any of the companies and public entities participating in the project, including, but not limited to:
- Those elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic images and other sensory stimuli of web pages making up the web site;
- The browsing architecture;
- The web page source codes;
- Computer programmes;
- Distinctive signs.
All this, taken together, is referred to as the “Property”. The use of all intellectual and industrial property elements for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden, as is the distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation thereof.
The infringement of any of these rights may constitute a violation of these provisions and the national provisions of member states relating to criminal procedures or penalties applicable to infringements of intellectual property rights.